Friday, July 25, 2014

Azizulhani Awang

Alhamdulillah,All praises to Allah.In this blissful Ramadhan..May Allah give him strength in tomorrow's event Insya Allah..Men's Sprint Quarter Finals in Commonwealth Games 2014 in Scotland.


"I feel sorry to the people who misinterpret my message. There's no such thing with political protest.
It's from the bottom of my heart to express humanitarian. Since when expressing humanitarian considered as political?
Anyway, I apologise to those who think i'm doing wrong and thanks a lot to everyone who always keep supporting and make doa for me. There's no word that i can express it.
For your information, I got a warning and still can race today but without my 'SaveGaza' glove.
Thanks everyone for your support and really appreciate it.

‪#‎AzizulAwang‬
‪#‎thepocketrocketman‬
‪#‎SAVEGAZA‬
#savegaza
‪#‎humanity‬




No comments:

Post a Comment