Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shamsul Bahari.An Artist From Penang

This Video All Right Reserved 2010 by Humaira Homevillage & MGTFUSM

My name it means nothing, my age it means less as Bob Dylan sang in one of his ballads. I am a citizen of this planet and have tasted what life has to offer both in the east and West. I am an artist and then some, a buddhist practitioner and then some, a Muslim and a whole lot more than some. I live life in all its glory and decadence. My practice in life is to become the global rennaisance man. There is more to me than even I could imagine but I am satisfied in being who I am just an ordinary mixed up kid singing rudy toot-toot to the moon.

 Sketching From Kurosawa's Movies by Shamsul Bahari

Make it fun with Shamsul Bahari..
  • Wedding Potrait Sketch
  • Birthday Party
  • Art & Life Learning
  • Historical Learning
  • Live Entertaiment


Follow Shamsul Bahari Blog...  http://cheeseburgerbuddha.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment